Diana is experienced in many medical modalities with primary focus in women's health; specializing in the management of all benign and malignant breast disorders. She joined Georgia Breast Care in 2013. She lives in Marietta with her husband and two children.
- University of West Georgia, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduated 2006
- Kennesaw State University, Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Graduated 2010
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.