Heather is experienced in many medical modalities with primary focuses in cardiac health and management of all benign and malignant breast disorders. She joined Georgia Breast Care in 2011. She lives in Marietta with her husband and two children.
- Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduated with honors 2006
- Kennesaw State University, Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Graduated with honors 2010
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.