Kimberly is a Physician Assistant who has dedicated her career to the detection and treatment of breast disease, specifically in the breast surgical oncology field. She first joined Georgia Breast Care in 2006 and returned to practice in the fall of 2017 after a few year hiatus to care for her family. She lives in Roswell with her husband and four children.
- Northwest Missouri State University, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Professional Zoology
- Graduated CumLaude in 2001
- Emory University Physician Assistant Program
- Graduated with Highest Honors in 2005
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Monday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.