Lori is a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and board-certified Advanced Genetics Nurse with a focus in breast cancer. She joined Georgia Breast Care in 2017. She lives in Marietta with her husband and two children
- American University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Graduated with honors 1998
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduated with honors 2011
- University of Pennsylvania, Master of Science in Nursing, Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Graduated 2013
- International Society of Oncology Nurses in Genetics
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Oncology Nursing Society
- United Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Georgia
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.