Georgia Breast Care prides itself in a team based approach to health care. Our patients will receive collaborative care with nationally certified physicians and nurse practitioners who are committed to providing the most individualized and appropriate management for all breast disorders.
What We Do
- Routine Breast Health Screening
- Patient Education Regarding Breast Health and Breast Related Disorders
- High Risk Screening
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Counseling
- Diagnostic Testing Including Including In office ultrasound
- Evaluation of Outside Mammogram , Ultrasound, and MRI
- Minimally Invasive Image Guided Breast Biopsy
- Comprehensive Breast Cancer Evaluation and Surgical Treatment
- Breast Reduction Consultation
- Evaluate and treat a variety of including, but not limited to, fibrocystic breasts, breast pain, nipple discharge, breast lumps, high risk conditions including atypia, breast cancer, breast cancer follow-up, breast infections, abnormal mammograms and ultrasounds, and abnormal biopsy results.
What We Provide
In Office Procedures
Ultrasound guided needle Core biopsy, Fine needle aspirations, Cyst aspirations, Skin punch biopsy, Select excisional biopsies including BLES and IPEX procedures, Partial breast radiation catheter placement
Stereotactic needle core biopsy, Open/Excisional biopsy, Lumpectomy with Oncoplastic techniques for breast cancer
Mastectomy for breast cancer, Prophylactic Mastectomy for High Risk patients, Nipple Sparing Mastectomy for select patients
We work closely with our medical community and assist with scheduling all referrals to Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Genetics, Plastic Surgeons, Physical Therapy, and Bra & Prosthesis Fittings.
Surgeries are performed at the following facilities: