New Patient Consultations
Our new patient consultations provide patients the opportunity to meet our team of providers and discuss any new breast related problems or concerns.
Some procedures can be performed during the new patient appointment, however ultrasound guided and stereotactic needle core biopsies will be scheduled as a separate visit.
Before Your Appointment
In order to provide the best service to you at the time of your visit, please go to our patient portal and complete the necessary information. You may also print out the forms to complete, or you may complete the forms at our office.
For a new patient appointment, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
If you are an established patient, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to update necessary paperwork.
What to Bring
- Current insurance cards so the office can make a copy.
- Photo ID such as driver's license or other government-issued identification.
- Our office policy requires in order to be seen by our practice that we obtain a copy of your current insurance card and photo ID; and, failure to provide will result in rescheduling of your appointment.
- Current list of medications & dosages including over-the-counter, herbal, and supplement medications as well as dosage. This current list will be needed for every visit to our office.
- A referral form from your primary physician including their fax/phone number, if required by your insurance carrier. If you are not sure if you need a referral, please contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit.
- If you are coming to our practice for a second opinion, we will need films, surgical reports, pathology reports, and genetic testing if performed.
- Payment for your visit is expected at the time of the visit including co-pays. Claims will be submitted by our staff. For self-pay patients or patients with non-participating insurances, full payment is due at the time of the visit. We accept cash, checks, and debit/credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Additional information is provided in our "Financial Policy and Authorization" document.
- For office procedures requiring lab/pathology services, you will receive a separate statement from other facilities.
- We ask that you call our office 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to do will result in a $25 charge to you that is non-refundable.
- If you arrive late or are delayed by referral issues, you may miss your appointment time and be required to reschedule.
- Please bring a sweater/coat. Our office is kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
Cancellations & Late Arrivals
- We ask that you call our office 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $25 charge to you that is non-refundable.
- If you arrive late or a are delayed by referral issues, you may miss your appointment time and be required to reschedule.