About Your Visit
Learn more about what to expect at your appointment including arrival times, paperwork, and a list of items to bring.
We ask that you complete your new patient forms packet prior to your appointment. You can print and complete the PDF forms below, or you can visit our patient portal to complete the forms online.
“No Surprise Act” Information
Complete Forms Online
To complete forms online, please visit our patient portal.
Forms for Printing
Please print and complete the New Patient Forms Packet before your appointment. You may fax them to 678.370.0371 or bring them with you to your appointment.
If you choose to complete the forms in our office and are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
If you need an individual form from the packet above, please choose the form from the list below.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Form
- Breast & Medical History (5 pages)
- Financial Policy
- Missed Appointment/Late Cancellation/ No Show Policy
- Memo for Billing Changes Effective 1.3.2022
- Authorization for Use & Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Authorization for the Release of Medical Records (Medicopy)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- FMLA Form Completion Information
If you are an established patient, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to update the necessary paperwork.