We at Georgia Breast Care are dedicated to provide quality healthcare. The coronavirus pandemic and recommendations/protocols are constantly changing. We are monitoring the CDC, DPH and WHO for the latest updates and recommendations. Currently, we are implementing the following:
- All patients and staff are required to wear face covering over their nose and mouth during the entire appointment. A mask should be worn appropriately and consistently. We do not permit bandanas, gaiters or masks with exhalation valves.
- If you have a fever, recently traveled out of the country, or have respiratory symptoms consistent with suspected COVID-19, please call our office to reschedule your appointment. This will help prevent others from being infected as our nation continues to battle this global issue.
- To ensure that we protect our most vulnerable population, we are limiting ALL VISITORS. We certainly understand childcare challenges; but, we must ask that you make other arrangements for your child.
- Continual cleaning throughout the day of our office. Exam rooms and imaging equipment are disinfected after each patient as well as frequently touch surfaces. Sanitation of writing instruments and clipboards after each use.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the waiting room, patient rooms, and throughout the office.
- Only patients are allowed to sit in our waiting area. Social distancing is practiced throughout our office. Seating areas have been adjusted to minimize interaction.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!